In today’s I Want It Now culture, people are looking for Instant Gratification! We want it all and we want it now. We want:
- More Money without having to work too hard
- Fast Food so we don’t have to cook
- Better Health, in a pill
Unfortunately, you have to take steps – to WORK for an improved quality of life! Today we’d like to share with you our top 6 steps you can take today to start improving the quality of your life!
- Take Responsibility For Your Health – if you have a health concern and visit a traditional doctor for help, remember that you are a participant in your health care. If the doctor you are seeing recommends medication without asking questions about your lifestyle, you may need to seek a different type of medical attention.
- Watch What You Eat – Take responsibility for your diet. One of our best tips in this area is to cut back on your sugar intake.
- Get Moving – Go for a walk, do some burst exercises, and take a yoga class. Do something each day to get yourself off the couch!
- Get Quality Rest – We recommend getting at least 6 hours of quality sleep each and every night. 8 is better but do what you can to get at least 6. If you have trouble sleeping, don’t take medication, try healthy alternatives instead such as: upgrade your bedding, get some counseling, medicate before bed. Do what you can to get some rest!
- Stop Negative Self Talk – As Dr. Holst says, Stop your stinking thinking. Give yourself some grace and fill yourself up with positive thoughts!
- See A Chiropractor – A good chiropractor will advise you on ways to be healthier! They’ll help you find your subluxations and help you move in the direction of better health!
As always, if you have any questions about, please give us a call. We are always ready to help you achieve better health, naturally!