– Hint: we don’t hear enough about numbers 7-10
With the holiday season & an increase in the number of COVID cases, we thought it was a good idea to share with you some common sense tips to help keep you & your family safe and healthy.
- If you are experiencing a fever, have a dry cough, or shortness of breath get tested for Covid and self-quarantine. Avoid anyone who is experiencing these symptoms. Encourage them to get tested so that they can also self-quarantine.
- Limit exposure to new people or those with whom you are unfamiliar. We also recommend you make fewer trips to the store and other venues.
- When out in public spaces, wear a mask and be aware of social distancing rules.
- When out, limit the surfaces you touch. Consider using gloves for high-touch surfaces, such as the gas pump. It is important that you are aware that those gloves will immediately become contaminated; discard before touching anything else.
- Be mindful of not touching your face or your mask, especially while out and about. It is very easy to unknowingly touch surfaces, thus contaminating your hands. Don’t touch your face.
- Wash hands immediately upon arriving at home or work. Wash frequently throughout the day.
- Get 7-9 hours of sleep to strengthen your immune system.
- Exercise a minimum of 20-30 minutes 3 times per week. Something, anything… ride a bike, swim, run, some sit-ups, a brisk walk, pump some weights… life is movement, movement is life!
- Get essential nutritional support. Vitamin D, Zinc, Vitamin C, and a quality multi-vitamin are all important for keeping your immune system strong.
- Get regular chiropractic adjustments. Research shows regular chiropractic care strengthens the immune system.
We welcome the opportunity to contribute to your health and vitality. Together we can help you move toward better health, naturally!